Tuesday, July 26, 2005


The Helper Part II

Will is so sweet with Jack (aside from the occassional clumsy fall onto him or when he accidentally pokes him in the eye, of course). I feel blessed that so far Will is not upset or jealous about the attention Jack receives. Whenever Will hears Jack crying he always points and make the sign for baby. Will seems genuienly happy to see Jack when he wakes up in the morning and always likes to says "hi" to him when he's on the floor or in his carseat. They are off to a good start, I hope they will be good friends.

Also, feel I should explain the hat Jack is wearing - his hair was sticking straight up that day and I was hoping the hat would help flatten it out a bit. Oh, the fun we have at our house!

No comments: