Monday, August 15, 2005

All Smiles


I cannot help but gush...I have the most darling children (they are sleeping now, so of course I've already forgotten today's tantrums and fussing). I'm doing some reorganization at home and am working to keep Will and Jack's keepsakes and pictures seperated. Thankfully they don't look too much alike so the sorting has been pretty easy. Again I'm realizing how quickly time has passed. Will is almost 2, and Jack is almost 5 months! Will seems to be talking all the time. His words are becoming much clearer, and everyday it seems like he says a new word. It is so exciting and fun. Jack right now is full of smiles and is starting to laugh and giggle which is such a precious sound. He's also moving a bit, rolling to his side and slowing doing 180s and 360s on his back. It's so funning when I put him on the ground or in his crib and when I come back he's facing the opposite direction.

No comments: