Monday, January 30, 2006

"mmmmom"


Jack has started saying mom. As you may imagine I'm quite thrilled and flattered. He's making lots of mmm sounds, but the mom is very clear.

What's new with Jack...he turns 10 months on Saturday. He's rolling and wiggling around like a maniac, but still no signs of crawling. He's eating really well. I finally gave up preparing "baby-like" food and have been giving him the same things I make for Will. Everything is cut up much smaller of course. Today he ate waffles and bananas for breakfast and grilled cheese and oranges for lunch. He's still drinking his formula (four 8oz bottles a day) and Cheerios or the Gerber "puffs" are his snack of choice. I swear he'd eat all day long if I kept putting food on his tray. He has five teeth (the latest is the upper (his) left next to the middle teeth, I think the one on the right is about to make an appearance). His personality is definatley developing. He's easygoing until you make him mad (how convenient). He's enjoying playing with toys and already has learned to hang onto anything Will wants because the sharing rule is now in effect at our house. To sum it all up - Jack's perfect in every way.

No comments: