Saturday, February 24, 2007

I'm sure everyone has given up on our blog, since it has been over two months since the last entry. We've been busy (just like everyone else). We put the White House (the investment property we've been working on) on the market about 10 days ago. It's almost complete, Doug and I are finishing up all the last minute details. We're hoping for a quick sale.

Also, most of you already know, but we are moving to the big sky country (Montana). Whitefish to be exact. Doug starts his new job April 19th. The boys and I probably won't join him until May. I plan to stay in Oregon until our house in Lake Oswego sells. So with all the changes and projects we've been tying to keep everything together.

The boys are doing great, both talk constantly, and are enjoying school and their friends. They are such great boys and bring us so much joy. I hope to get some updated pictures on the blog soon. Corey is now in Honduras until June, so I'm sure she'd like to see them.

No comments: