Monday, July 07, 2008

We Have a Climber...

See this beautiful light? There are two of them in Will's room, over each of the beds. Today when I went in to let Will know he could get up from his nap guess what he was doing? Hanging on and almost sitting on the top part. You can imagine my surprise when I didn't see him in his bed and started looking around the room for him, he was in the very upper corner of the room above his bed, I almost didn't see him! Needless to say, I didn't let him see me laugh (and no, there aren't any pictures, though I almost asked him to do it again so I could get it on camera), I was so shocked to see him up there! I like the lights a lot and I really don't want Will to hurt or electrocute himself so we may need to remove them purely for safety.

No comments: