Monday, August 25, 2008

TD&H Company Picnic

Doug's company picnic was this past Saturday. It was held at the Lozar family cabin on Flathead Lake in Polson. It's such a beautiful location and the boys (Doug included) really enjoyed playing in the water. Some highlights included losing Gus (he tends to wander if he's not tied up). Then finding him at a neighboring cabin, inside on their sofa (apparently they let him in and didn't mind him on their furniture!?). Thank goodness he was found. In the evening we took a ride on the pontoon boat, this was Annemarie's first boat ride, too bad we forgot to get a picture. Also, we had a campfire and made s'mores.

Will, Jack & Doug all getting ready to take the plunge.

Jack, Will and Alex all playing on the diving kayak.

Gina holding Annemarie and giving my arms a rest!

Jack, Doug, Will, Collette and Kris enjoying dinner.

Dan, Doug and Will putting up the tent. Doug and the boys spent the night in the tent, Annemarie and I slept in the cabin (I think I got the better deal!). Thank you Lozars for hosting us!

No comments: