Doug took this video of Will skiing today. It's pretty impressive. There would have been more, but the battery on the camera died. For the past few weeks the weather has been in the 30s sometimes 40s. But we did get some new snow over the past few days and today was a great day to be on the hill. Sunny with no clouds. Quite perfect really. I'm planning to go skiing for the first time in two years next weekend. The boys have their last lesson that day and I want to see them in action.
I know, it's been weeks since my last posting, sorry. Everything is pretty normal around here. Everybody is busy with school and activities. I'll be signing up Will for T-ball this week and games will start mid-April. The whole family is looking forward to spring break, we're taking a trip to Palm Springs to visit and celebrate Easter with the Boscacci side of the family. I'm looking forward to the warm weather.
1 comment:
Thanks for taking that and posting it. What a natural. Even has his daddy's sense of humor.
Love,
Tutu
Post a Comment