Another Broken Bone
Annemarie is now part of the broken bone club. She fell yesterday afternoon and has a small fracture in her left arm. I didn't see her fall but from what I can gather I think she did a belly flop on the wood floor and landed on her arm. After a quick trip to urgent care she's doing much better. A hard cast will be put on tomorrow (right now she has a splint and ace bandage on). As you can tell from the pictures she's broken up (pun intended) over the whole ordeal. I told Doug we're going to need to pad the house and everyone has to wear helmets on a full-time basis. Good news is recovery time is short, about three weeks.
2 comments:
CANNOT believe it!!! You Pepps! Always getting benched. Must be having fun, however. Hugs and misses, Dina
p.s. HOUSE LOOKS GREEEEEEEEEAT!
Poor girl. I know the feeling of wanting your house to be baby proof though. Declan fell on the hard concrete in our backyard a few days ago and his face is all beat up from it. We can never win:)
PS. We love what you have done to your house and yard!
Post a Comment