Friday, August 28, 2009

Play Time!

Tyler and Stef came over for a visit today. The little ones played nicely for awhile and then Annemarie starting hogging all the toys - I wonder who she learned that from?? Tyler and Annemarie are about nine months apart in age and they're getting to a stage where they're doing some of the same things. Who knows maybe they'll even start playing together. I think Annemarie still has about four pounds on Tyler and is kind of pushy (literally she pushes him) but I'm sure he'll be the same size as her soon enough. We're looking forward to many more play dates.
Now what??
Annemarie showing off her standing/walking skills.
What a happy guy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If I listen really closely, I can hear "Almost Paradise" playing in the background of the "now what?" picture! "I swear that I can see forever in your eyes... paradise..."

Good stuff.

Sarah Spindle