Monday, November 02, 2009

Picture Day

So, this is a perfect example about how things don't always go the way you plan. I found a local photographer and have been looking forward to getting some pictures of the family and especially Annemarie. I've actually had to reschedule our session three times due to injuries and unexpected trips out of town. This photographer is booked for the rest of the year so it was very important that we make our appointment on Sunday. The weather was perfect (cold but sunny) and the boys were in good spirits. So what happened? Annemarie cried, the entire time. She would not look at the camera and when I was holding her during our attempt at a family picture she cried and cried some more. Needless to say, we did not get the pictures we were after...we did get some great one of the boys. If you'd like to see the pictures go here: http://thousandwordsphotographymontana.blogspot.com/2009/11/brown-eyed-cuties.html

3 comments:

jon-paul, jessica, justin and della stefani said...

Those are amazing pictures! I LOVE the family shot. And even if little "miss" didn't want anything to do with it, you did end up with one or two that will work. ;-)

Sorry it was a hassle!

Dahlberg said...

They turned out great!! What a gorgeous family!!

Tina Fox said...

LOVE the pictures! My favs of the boys are Jack resting his head on the rail & Will looking up. Annmarie in the chair with those pigtails...priceless! Love the family picture too, thanks for sharing :)