Friday, April 30, 2010

Chicago 2010

Last weekend I took a four day trip to Chicago for a much needed girls weekend. Eleanore lives out there and since Stef and Sarah's visit with her a few years ago I've been dying to get out and see her and her place. We had been planning this trip for quite some time. Aside from getting to visit Eleanore in Chicago we were able to celebrate her bride-to-be status since she'll be getting married in August. What a great trip! Of course the company was outstanding but aside from that the eating, shopping and relaxing was amazing. I returned to Whitefish very refreshed (and full). Stef did a detailed list of what/where we ate in Chicago. To take a look at that and see our picture with Chef Graham Elliot Bowels click here: http://lifeolarkin.blogspot.com/2010/04/chicago-food.html
Sarah Spindle and I at Tank (an amazing sushi place) on Friday night.
Eleanore, Stef and Sarah. This was on the 96th floor of the John Hancock Building in downtown Chicago. As you can see behind them there was no view that night. It was very foggy and it felt like we were inside a cloud.
Finishing up our meal at Graham Elliot. As you can see we didn't leave anything on our plates. We finished our wine too.
Late night at the bar at Graham Elliot. What a great trip. Ellie, thank you for everything and for hosting us. Your home was so cozy and wonderful, I loved it!

No comments: