Will Loses His First Tooth!
Will lost his first tooth the other night. It was the bottom left tooth and the next day he lost the other bottom tooth. Two teeth in two days! The tooth fairy was busy. The new teeth popped up a couple of weeks ago. I took Will to the dentist because I was worried. They referred to him as a shark and said this happens a lot with kids. However, the new teeth are completely at an angle and there is not enough space for them. I know his mouth will grow (along with the rest of him) but for right now he's pretty excited to show off his new teeth.
1 comment:
He looks so cute! Brayden had the same thing with his bottom front teeth, they are starting to move into place now. I was worried he would always have two rows of teeth :)
Post a Comment