Sunday, July 18, 2010

Summer Activites

There is so much to do in the summer. As for activities we signed the boys up for a week long gymnastics camp and a few rounds of swim lessons. I'm so disappointed I didn't get any pictures of the boys in the gym. Not one picture of them on the balance beams, bouncing on the tramp, climbing the robe or swinging from the uneven bars. However, they did enjoy gymnastics and if we can fit it into our schedule this fall I may sign them up for another round of classes.
The other summer activity included swimming. I feel like swim lessons are always a must. Instead of taking them to the Wave like we have in the past I decided we should be outside enjoying the sun. Swim lessons were at Woodland Water Park in Kalispell. I loved this program and the instructors. I really felt the boys learned a lot. As you will notice Jack is not in any of the pictures. He strongly resisted swim lessons this year (we're still not completely sure why) but he did take two private lessons and Will took four weeks of lessons. Funny thing is their swimming abilities are still pretty even. We enjoyed the swim park so much that we bought a summer pass and spend any free time we have out there.
Will floating in the lazy river.
Will working on his kicks.

No comments: