Welcome to Team Peppmeier. The exciting lives of Doug, Kelly, Will, Jack and Annemarie. Check out our latest Montana adventures.
Thursday, August 19, 2010
Sip-n-Dip
I feel a place like this needs it's own blog entry. As mentioned before we were in Great Falls, Montana for Eleanore and Leif's fabulous wedding. We stayed at the O'Haire Motor Inn per the couple's suggestion. The best part was that the O'Haire Motor Inn is home of the Sip-n-Dip a tiki style bar with mermaids. Yes, real people dressed up as mermaids and swimming in what appears to be a tank behind the bar. What I soon found out is that they are swimming in the motel's indoor pool and there are two large windows in the deep end. So cool, so unusual, I cannot express how fun this was. Of course we also partook in the Sip-n-Dip's signature drink the bright teal fish bowl. When drinking one of these I would suggest drinking it quickly and while it's cold otherwise it ends up resembling and tasting like a melted slushy.
The Sip-n-Dip Mermaid. There is also a "merman" but I failed to get a picture of him the night before.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment