Thursday, October 14, 2010

Palm Springs 2010

We're back from our trip to Palm Springs. Mom took the whole family and we stayed at my grandma's house. It was such a treat! We had a great time visiting with Mom and Corey (Erin too, of course), the weather was hot but perfect. Unfortunately I did not do a very good job taking pictures (probably because I was enjoying being on vacation). Some highlights included Doug golfing, the boys and I went to the Living Desert, lots of swimming, shopping and of course dining out! Thanks again Mom for such a great trip!
Will and Jack enjoying a pre-flight snack.
Annemarie all smiles and giggles. She was pretty good on the way to Palm Springs.
A beautiful giraffe at the Living Desert. I was amazed at how close we could get to them. Also, they let you feed the giraffes in the morning. Will was not interested but Jack and I were. We fed them these hard round pellet things. It was so cool.
Will and Jack ready to explore.
Jack the hummingbird.
Will the butterfly.
Train town was a big hit with the boys. We stopped to see it a couple of times.
Jack and Will on the merry-go-round. They were pretty certain this was their first time on a merry-go-round. I think they're right, but how is that possible??
Our one and only family photo. We enjoyed dinner outside at Las Casuelas. Always a treat!
Annemarie being silly for the camera.
Erin and the boys getting ready for a golf cart ride.
Jack and Annemarie on the playground at the PS Airport. This picture was taken around 6:20a and it was already 80 degrees out!

No comments: