Saturday, November 27, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

The Thanksgiving weekend did not turn out as we had hoped. Instead of being in Portland we ended up staying in Whitefish. There was so much snow along the route, it was extremely cold and we felt the drive may be a bit dangerous. So we stayed put and tried to keep things exciting. We had our own Thanksgiving feast but it was very casual and Erin was our only guest. We went over to Stef's parents' house for dessert and champage which was fun and delicious (thanks Fafa and Rick!). Also, I did not get one picture of the kids or family on Thanksgiving, terrible, I know! I did get some pictures of the kids in the snow.
It was a bit late, but Annemarie was thrilled to be out in the snow.
Will trying out the jump Doug built.
Jack's turn.

1 comment:

d.e. hovde said...

Thanksgiving: Sorry you were placebound, but I am glad we didn't miss you in town. Can you come for Prez Day? We are renting a sunriver place with Knights. Join us!!!! Miss you bunches and bunches. I might blog soon and catch you up on life :). Misses, d