More Skiing
Who are these tough guys? I had Doug take the camera to the hill today and get some new pictures of the boys. Really they're not that tough - this was at the end of the day. I think they're a little worn out (just how I like them). As their skills improve we're able to see what the future may hold for us. We've always had this vision of heading up to the mountain as a family and skiing together. Now we just need to get Annemarie and I up there. Not that this is important, but I've decided I'm going to get Annemarie a pink helmet, that way it will be easier to tell she's a girl.
Will has really taken a liking to skiing. He is skiing and riding up the Magic Carpet on his own. This is a big deal because it shows how comfortable he is on skis. He is also stopping on his own and sometime skiing with his skis straight (fries) instead of a wedge (pizza). Also, his instructor has mentioned what a quick learner Will is, as you can imagine this makes Doug very proud.
Jack is doing well and getting better with each lesson. Here he is with his instructor. He's learning to put on his equipment and has been working on skiing on his own without holding on to his instructor. He also, really likes the hot chocolate and cookies that are available in the lodge if he wants to head in early.
No comments:
Post a Comment