Welcome to Team Peppmeier. The exciting lives of Doug, Kelly, Will, Jack and Annemarie. Check out our latest Montana adventures.
What a smart little girl! Love the high chair. Looks very functional.Thanks again for the invitation to come.Good thing I have other kids to see everyday, otherwise I would be in a major withdrawal.Love you,MOM
Great job on the high chair, it looks very fancy :)LOVE her hat & little chubby hands!!! Garrett's already look like big boy hands, I miss those little dimples!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
What a smart little girl! Love the high chair. Looks very functional.
Thanks again for the invitation to come.Good thing I have other kids to see everyday, otherwise I would be in a major withdrawal.
Love you,
MOM
Great job on the high chair, it looks very fancy :)
LOVE her hat & little chubby hands!!! Garrett's already look like big boy hands, I miss those little dimples!
Post a Comment