Friday, March 13, 2009

The Boys

So, I was all set to show these dramatic before and after pictures of the boys. They had their hair cut the other day, can you even tell? It had been almost four months since the last cuts and Jack had enough hair for a small ponytail. If you cannot tell, that's okay, but trust me, in person they look much better. Oh, the lives of Jack and Will. What can you say? It's got to be a blessing and at times a pain to have a brother so close in age. They play well at times and fight like mortal enemies the rest of the time. They have many similarities but are also so different. I'm very curious to see what is in store for them. I really believe they are going to be the greatest of friends and have so many wonderful experiences together.


No comments: