Thursday, April 12, 2007

Easter 2007




We had a great Easter. We celebrated in the morning with the McAuliffes. We opened gifts for Jack’s birthday and the boys enjoyed an indoor Easter egg hunt. Between Marcie and me we put together so many eggs! I think I’ve learned that not every egg (the plastic kind) needs to have something in it. Sometimes the hunt is the best part. Also, I didn’t get a picture of it but Cousin Matthew is a pro! He found so many eggs his basket was filled to the top. Will did well, but Jack kept getting distracted, I’m sure he’ll be more into it next year. Later that day, we had dinner with the Peppmeiers and opened birthday gifts for Jack. One of his favorite gifts was a yellow baseball cap that said Big Fish. Chris thought it would be perfect for Whitefish.

1 comment:

simplydesign said...

Love Will's "pink" shirt...evelyne had a blue dress for easter, guess this is the time of year color doesn't matter.