My baby is two today. As I type my eyes well up and I’m amazed at how fast the time has gone by. Jack is such an active and busy guy he doesn’t even give me a chance to dwell on the past. Most impressive thing he’s doing? Talking in sentences – usually four words and occasionally five. If I correct the way he says something, he’ll usually try and say it correctly. He’s silly, such a clown and such a joy. Usually he’s fearless and interested in new surroundings. Running everywhere as if walking were underrated. He loves Will and wants to be wherever he is, however he’s starting to fight for his toys and doesn’t give things up very easily. He says “do it myself” when it comes to putting on socks, shoes, undressing for bed or brushing his teeth. Loves to be read to and rocked before going to sleep. Sleeps with his fuzzy blue blanket called “Blanket” and his stuffed duck named “Duck” (the lack of original names is totally my fault). He is such a fun child. The other night I was putting him to bed and I asked “are you a baby or a big boy?” He smiled and said, “baby” I asked if he was sure and he said, “baby”. He knows being the baby is a good thing.
Pictures above are from a recent get together with the Hovdes and Knights.
No comments:
Post a Comment