Monday, March 10, 2008

Another Project

Doug rewiring the "wine cellar"
Will & Jack in the workshop
I think Doug might be nesting. This weekend he came to me and actually said, "I need a project". Unfortunately for him the ones he suggested I didn't agree with were a priority, but we did agree on emptying the smaller storage room which we call the wine cellar because it's the perfect size for one, and it's the only unheated interior space in the house. There was some rickety shelving and wires hanging down from the ceiling. Also, we had a pipe break in there a couple of months back, so Doug has been doing some plumbing, electrical work and will be replacing the sorry ceiling with new Sheetrock. We're planning to have all the trim and wainscoting downstairs painted (by professionals) so we figured they could paint that space as well. We plan to use it for excess toy storage and possibly wine. What a combo!

1 comment:

The Bertelsen Bunch said...

Who knew Doug was such a handy project man? Looks like nesting is in full swing! What is your due date again?? A girl, right? Take care, Bertelsens