We continue to finish up projects and get organized. All the trim and beadboard in the basement was painted this week. We opted for enamel since it's so tough, and the boys can be pretty rough on their surroundings. We survived living on one level for a couple of days. The boys even camped out in our bedroom last night and were very excited to be sleeping in sleeping bags. I'm excited they are back in their rooms tonight. Our wine cellar/storage room has a fresh coat of paint - online we've located some very cool wine racks that attach to the wall. We should be getting those soon. This weekend we'll spend getting the basement back in order. Once everything is in it's place and items hung on the walls I'll be sure to post some pictures. We've done a lot of work down there, but I feel it's really added value to the house.
No comments:
Post a Comment