This entry is all about Jack. Today he did something that totally surprised me AND also reminded me that he's getting older. First off, I recently organized the playroom downstairs so it's easier for the boys to find things and put toys away in their designated spots. The boys are pretty good at putting things away, but usually I'm right there on top of them directing the whole effort. Today Jack was playing downstairs by himself and was working on putting together the train set. I went down and checked on him a couple of times, he was having a great time. Anyhow after a while he came back upstairs to have a snack. I went downstairs expecting to find the train still out...but he had picked everything up!! I was so surprised and thrilled! I figure I need to document this kind of stuff.
The other big deal is that Jack is almost a 100% potty trained. He's had a few accidents off and on, but today he stayed dry the entire day and went to the bathroom without being reminded. He's such a big kid! Slowly I'll have to start weening him off the jelly bean reward he's grown accustom to, but right now I'm thrilled not to be buying diapers, even if it's only for a month.
No comments:
Post a Comment