Tuesday, June 30, 2009

The Big Reveal

From "pink stucco house" with light blue windows and a scrappy front yard...
to "grey stucco house with the darling white picket fence"
the beautiful new front yard
a REAL front door
Most of you have been so patient waiting for us to post these pictures. Doug hung the last outdoor light last night and we finally got the flower baskets in place. I tried to take a picture from every possible angle - I hope you can get a feel for what the place looks like now. We're very happy with the results and are planning to rest and admire Doug's hard work for the rest of the summer.
flower baskets at the end of the carport
new railing on the back deck
the view from the back of the house

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your house looks amazing! I check your blog every once in a while to see you cute little ones. It is so fun to see them grow up! Hope to see you when I am in town in a couple weeks!
Katie Harris (Larkin's little sis)

Tina said...

It looks beautiful Kelly! Tell your handyman he did a great job :)

Renee said...

Beautiful! I love it!