If you have the time to sit through this lengthy clip you'll see Annemarie's latest trick. Not only is she standing without holding on to anything, she stands up without any assistance. This clip is especially for my mom since when I explained what Annemarie's been doing (going from sitting to standing) she said that sounded unusual. This way Mom (and everyone else) can see what I'm talking about. What do you think??
1 comment:
How cute is that!!! Now that I've seen it I understand it better. She has a really wide stance and you can see she is playing with her balance. Which developmentally is right on. I just had this picture in my mind about her standing with both feet together and couldn't figure it out. Thanks for sharing, I just kept laughing through the whole thing. She's quite a communicator and of course the cutest child ever besides my two grandsons!
Post a Comment