I'd like to start out by admitting that I have a terrible habit of referring to objects as "big (enter color here)". But when you see Jack in his new car seat with the blue velvet-like material I cannot help myself. Yes, my child is now too big to fit in an infant car seat/carrier. Which of course means he'll be crawling and then walking in no time. Jack does not like being strapped into his new seat, but once we get moving he's pretty content looking out the window and when that gets old he usually falls asleep.
Welcome to Team Peppmeier. The exciting lives of Doug, Kelly, Will, Jack and Annemarie. Check out our latest Montana adventures.
Tuesday, September 13, 2005
Big Blue
I'd like to start out by admitting that I have a terrible habit of referring to objects as "big (enter color here)". But when you see Jack in his new car seat with the blue velvet-like material I cannot help myself. Yes, my child is now too big to fit in an infant car seat/carrier. Which of course means he'll be crawling and then walking in no time. Jack does not like being strapped into his new seat, but once we get moving he's pretty content looking out the window and when that gets old he usually falls asleep.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Just got caught up. Love the stroller wisdom ... "if we don't fit, maybe we don't belong."
Team Peppmeier looks strong. Hope to see you soon.
kelly this is the exact car seat that evelyne has...blue velvet, it matches her eyes, that's why it chose it..you're right though it's very "blue suede shoes-ish"
dianne
Post a Comment