Wednesday, September 21, 2005

The Haircut Disaster


The regular person I take Will to was booked for the next couple of weeks, so I decided to take him and Jack to this great place called Little Clippers in Lake Oswego. They have the best set up, a jungle gym in the middle of the salon and tons of distractions for children of all ages. When you get there they ask what movie your child would like to watch and they let them pick the "chair" they'd like to have their hair cut in. Will chose the yellow car. Will's hair was cut VERY short, but I'm not too worried since it grows fast. However, I am absolutely beside myself over Jack's hair. I asked the stylist to trim the back because it was getting long. And I thought it would be good to trim up the front so it wasn't in his eyes. I don't know what happened. One minute she was conservatively trimming, I looked away to make sure Will was staying out of trouble and the next thing I know she's giving Jack a full haircut, clippers and all. By the time I noticed what she was doing she was halfway done. I realize this may sound a bit irrational, but Jack will never have another haircut.

No comments: