Friday, May 23, 2008

The Biggest Brother


Pictures from today of Will holding Annemarie. Will LOVES to interact with his baby sister. He's very interested in entertaining her and loves to hold her. She's become so much more alert and isn't so scrawny and newborn-like, so I've started to give in and let him hold her (with overbearing and constant supervision). Even today when she started to fuss, it didn't bother him. I went to pick her up and he said he really wanted to continue holding her. Jack on the the other hand, though he likes to hold her (especially if he sees Will doing it) is only interested for so long and once she starts squirming or fussing he's done. What a lucky girl to have such loving siblings.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

OMG!!! That is the cutest picture ever. Except for the one above of Annemarie being bored. I miss you guys so much. I am looking at plane tickets right now.