One Month & One Day
Annemarie is a month and a day, today. We all really like her and are such big fans. She appears to be growing, lengthwise and is filling out, though I don't have a scale that's accurate enough to tell us how many ounces she's gained. She eats a lot, usually every two to three hours. She's starting to grow out of the newborn clothes, but is still a little small for the 0-3 month size. She's alert and even starting to smile. She seems very interested in peoples faces - she looks like she's trying to focus and sometimes has a funny inquisitive look. I went back and looked at pictures of the boys at this stage, I think right now she looks more like Jack. We'll see if that holds true. She is not sleeping through the night (as mentioned she eats every 2-3 hours), but I'm confident as she gets bigger she'll hopefully start sleeping longer. She has the smallest, most narrow feet (pictured above) I can barely get socks to stay on her they are so small.
No comments:
Post a Comment