Wednesday, April 16, 2008

The Big Brothers

Will and Jack are the perfect big brothers. They are very interested in and are loving Annemarie. However, they are not SO interested that you cannot distract them with other activities. They love to look at her in her crib (pictured below) and they love to hold her. I keep waiting for one of them to mention how she doesn't really play, and seems to sleep all the time, but so far no complaints. They're just as thrilled with her as we are.

Life in the Peppmeier house is going well. All I can say is thank goodness for family that's willing to do all the hard work - running after a three and four year old all day while trying to keep the house in order. Erin is here for a couple more days (we've greatly enjoyed having her here) and then the next shift arrives (my mom) on Saturday. As for me, my days are truly leisurely when you really look at it. Feedings every two hours, naps in between. Light correspondence and important updates from Will and Jack. How lucky am I?

No comments: