Saturday, April 05, 2008

Baby Showers!

So, this is what 38+ weeks look like! I've been very blessed these last few weeks. Two baby showers and lots of nice gifts. First my friends Stef and Gina threw me a surprise shower here in Montana. I was completely surprised and was treated to an evening of wonderful food, company and of course beautiful gifts. Next, Nancy Hoffert Chris's cousin hosted a baby shower in Oregon. All the guests got together with unwrapped gifts shared them with each other and then wrapped them and sent them to me! I had such a great time opening all the gifts and looking through the pictures. Everyone was so thoughful and made me feel so special.
In other baby news...my 38 week appointment was yesterday and things are progressing. I'm pretty sure this baby will arrive early. I'm trying to take it easy - Erin's coming out to help but the soonest she'll be able to arrive is next week. Not sure if I'll last that long, but I'm trying!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kelly--You look wonderful! We're so excited to meet (see pics of) your little girl in the next few weeks. Thanks for being so great about keeping us all up to date on Team Peppmeier!