Sunday, April 06, 2008

Name Game

Captain Jack

During these last couple of months there has been a lot of focus on our third child's name. Of course there continues to be speculation that we'll name her Grace, which people find entertaining due to the sitcom. Though I must admit Will and Jack seem to be a common sibling combination, I've seen it a couple of times. However, today I realized there's another popular movie series out there that also contain the names Captain Jack Sparrow and Will Turner. So if instead of going the Will & Grace route there's also the Pirates of the Caribbean option, and the girl's name was Elizabeth, which I do like.
What prompted this thought? Will and Jack attended a birthday party this afternoon with a pirate theme. Jack has enjoyed wearing his bandanna very much and I've been calling him Captain Jack.

3 comments:

jon-paul, jessica, justin and della stefani said...

How about Elizabeth Grace? :-)

The Bertelsen Bunch said...

Or Grace Elizabeth!?

Renee said...

I'm still in favor of Grace Kelly...